Tuesday 15 November 2011

15.11. Christmas Cards 2011

Most of my family and friends live abroad, and the last day for posting parcels to reach them in time for Christmas is 12th December. Yesterday it was 4 weeks left, and I know how quickly those weeks fly by, so I have spent the last few days making this year’s Christmas cards. I still have a few presents to buy, but most of them are already bought, I usually start in September so I can spread the cost over several months.

This year’s Christmas card ended up very different from last year’s, which you can see on my post from 10th November. I had a browse round the Internet to get some ideas, sat down with Photoshop as I usually do when I make things from scratch…and up popped these ones after a few hours work :-)





After a test print and a bit of tweaking they are now ready for mass print. The cards are approx. 15x15 cm square when folded and looks very nice when printed on glossy, thick photo paper. If you would like your own copies of these Christmas cards, or any of my other Christmas or birthday cards, you can DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE high resolution version from my web-site. You can print and use as many cards as you like providing it is only for your own, private use. If you want to use any of my cards commercially, please contact me to discuss a price, you can find contact info on my web-site.

That’s it for tonight, sorry to be so brief, but there will be more later this week, see you then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.